Shipping & Delivery Policy
- Delivery fees are based on shipping destination and package weights.
- Once an order is shipped it cannot be cancelled
- We offer local hand delivery via courier in the GTA from Monday-Friday. Same day delivery to addresses in the Toronto core is available for orders received before 10:00 AM. During the peak holiday season deliveries will be made next day or later. We us a “third party” courier service and are not able to guarantee a specific delivery time. We do not offer delivery on Saturdays, Sundays or Holidays.
- Since our products are perishable we require that someone be at your destination to receive and sign for the package. We recommend that you have your package delivered to a business with a reception desk or a residence with concierge service. If no one is available to receive the package it will be returned to our head office and the sender will be contacted for further directions. Return delivery charges will apply. Please note we will not leave packages unattended outside a private residence.
- Ensure that the address given is correct and up to date at the time of placing your order. Additional rerouting charges will be applied if the address given is incorrect or incomplete (ie: suite or unit number missing, incorrect postal code etc).
- We cannot fully guarantee shipping to hospitals, hotels, resorts, grade schools, or universities. Please ensure the person will be at the address given to accept the delivery and notify someone on duty of its upcoming arrival.
- Due to the perishable nature of our products we only offer hand delivery to the Toronto core during warm weather months (May-September). Additional charges may apply for insulated boxes and ice packs.